[fab] Google's Summer of Code 2006

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 09:45:07 UTC 2006

> Some of the projects from last year have been valuable, but the developers
> have largely disappeared.  Some have done a better job of keeping in touch

For many things the development discussions in the upstream Open Source
projects are very healthy and working ok, but I think we also have many
rough edges where even upstream doesn't care too much or the projects do
not integrate enough into our environment.

We should keep roadmap discussions and lists of interesting ideas
on the fedoraproject.org wiki and keep being a collection point for
those discussions.

regards,

Florian La Roche