[fab] Split Fedora-Announce-List

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 19:06:20 UTC 2006

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Elliot Lee wrote:
>
>> The way that worked well for RHL was separating things into a
>> redhat-announce-list that received just regular announcements, and
>> redhat-watch-list that received security notices.
>
> +1 to fedora-watch-list for updates to all Fedora versions.

I do agree with Rahul's concern that the categories thing is not used by
users, but it is a great improvement to split fedora-announce-list and
update announcements.  So let's go ahead with this simple change for now
since there seems to be most agreement behind it.

Who drives these changes?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com