[fab] project hosting?

Colin Bodell cbodell at vasoftware.com
Wed Apr 19 18:00:15 UTC 2006

If you do select SourceForge we'll run the hardware and network for the
community as our contribution.
The Fedora team will have 100% control over the site.

I'm actually leaving VA Software this Friday, moving up to Seattle as VP
Platform Operations for Amazon.com.
I'd be happy to admin the site and look after site ops etc independent
from VA Software.

Thoughts?

Col

Colin Bodell
CTO
VA Software

Soon to be VP Platform Operations at Amazon.com