[fab] Plone Bootcamp

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:49:27 UTC 2006

http://plone.org/news/zpugdc-plone-bootcamp

There's a very low-priced Plone Bootcamp for developers going on in
Washington, DC next month.  Registration is supposed to open this week.
I didn't know if anyone was interested in going to such a thing, but
with our own Plone coming someday soonish, would it be worthwhile to
sponsor someone's (or someones') attendance from Websites?