[fab] I have a few questions for the board.

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 24 19:43:51 UTC 2006

> What about Live CD?

About The Kadischi Project,
Till now there are no permanent maintainer. JasperHartline, Tashiro
and I are maintaining it. But in the long run, JeremyKatz said it too,
Kadischi will continue to break for any changes in Fedora Core, hence
no output or a bad one if any. So we are now looking forward to
JeremyKatz's remastered Kadischi and we will follow that direction.

Documentation about Kadischi:
With the collaboration of JasperHartline, Im maintaining the docs on
the wiki and furthermore we have Jasper's man pages. These will
utterly change with JeremyKatz's remastered Kadischi

With Kadischi still under heavy development, The Kadischi Project is
not yet blessed to be part of the Official Fedora projects. There is
no steering community, all discussions are done on the live-cd mailing
list.

regards,
Chitlesh Goorah
--