[fab] I have a few questions for the board.

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 20:44:46 UTC 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 15:30 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Jesse, but the real question was:
>>
>> Where are we documenting this stuff, clearly, and are we keeping up
>> with
>> it?
>
> define 'stuff'.  IE what is an official project and what isn't?  Or the
> current status of each project?

He means both.

We talked about this in our first board meeting.  Really, at this point
it's gating on someone (probably me) doing the leg-work to make all of
this information as clear as possible.

The Weekly Reports is doing some of this.  I need to look into that more
and expand on it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports

--
Max Spevack