[fab] I have a few questions for the board.

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Mon Apr 24 23:22:39 UTC 2006

Below are my thoughts, for what they're worth.  If any of them are incorrect,
we need to make them correct.  ;-)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects

> * Who chairs the projects?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects
(Follow the links.  If you have to click more than two, I call that a bug.)

> * What's the current status of the projects?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects
(Weekly Reports are linked to from here.  We need to keep them current.)

> * Where can I find the authoritative answers to these questions?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects

> SIGs
> * Where's the authoritative list of current SIGs?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs
(Are these going to remain Extras-only?)

> * Who's responsible for keeping them alive?

Now that's a good question.  ;-)

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com