[fab] I have a few questions for the board.

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:33:45 UTC 2006

On 4/26/06, seth vidal <skvidal at linux.duke.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 10:47 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > >
> > > I certainly wouldn't mind using the two terms properly, but it would require a
> > > lot of changes, since we started out calling all of our big efforts
> > > "projects".  The approach is sound, we just have to decide what words to use.
> >
> > don't be too hasty... following that path could ulitmately lead to
> > renaming Fedora Project -> Fedora Program
> > :)
>
> oooooooooo
>
> I want to start a new program in fedora.
>
> it'll be called 12-step.
>
> The Fedora 12-step Program has a nice ring to it.

Also make sure that you patent it and put it in the commons.

On a serious note, is there a better sub-term in program management
for sub-projects. That way instead of s/Programs/xxxx/;
s/Projects/Programs/; s/xxxx/Projects/; we just do a
s/Programs/Sub-Project/ or whatever the correct term is?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator