[fab] fedora slashdot interview

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Aug 2 18:09:13 UTC 2006

So after seeing today's /. story that had quite a few comments about
Fedora/RH, I pinged the guys over there to see if they would be interested
in doing an interview directly -- try to get a fresh perspective about
what's going on in the Fedora world.

What follows is the last email in our thread so far, and it looks like
it's going to happen next week, unless something holds it up.

I fully intend to have all of the answers come directly out of my fingers
(no corporate-speak, etc.) but I'm sure that the questions which are
posted will generate some discussion here.

Nothing more to add now -- let's just wait until it actually happens.
This is just a heads up.

--Max