[fab] what's left?

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 16:06:38 UTC 2006

Rahul wrote:
> Christopher Blizzard wrote:
>> So what's left other than openmotif to make core free?  And, based on
>> the recent discussion, how much stuff was just pushed to core (if
>> anything?)
>>
>> --Chris
>>

> Last status report
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2006-August/msg00076.html
>

> Cleanfeed has already been dropped. Waiting on FSF feedback on three
> packages. Not sure what the second question means.

Great.  Didn't know if Tom had time to resummarize for people or if that
was even necessary.

As for the second question, it's just asking if we had licensing
problems with anything in FC that we just pushed to extras instead of
getting rid of it entirely.  That status email is vague in that respect.

--Chris