[fab] Re: Licensing audit for Fedora Extras

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 5 00:59:35 UTC 2006

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> January? :)
>
> I hate to keep bumping this out, but the audit (even with help) will
> take up ALL of my free time, and I really want to get Aurora 3 done (it
> is taking up all of my free time, except for some Zelda while things are
> building).
>
> The FSF will be there in 2007.

How about something like a open call to fedora-devel list for a catch
the culprit kind of analysis? Since Fedora Extras already had license
checks in place for every package review, I dont expect much dirt to
show up ;-) We would going through a mass review again of all the
current Fedora Core packages for the proposed merge too IIUC.

Rahul