fedora 7 schedule (was Re: Fedora 7 planing)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 22:37:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> January 02 is probably to hard to reach, so we should cut one cycle from
> four to three weeks. Which one? test3 maybe?

We talked about this in the Board meeting this morning.

Here was the proposal we came up with (modified for a Tuesday release, not
a Monday release), working backward:

RH Summit	May 9-11
Release		April 24 (exactly 6 months after FC6)
Gold		April 17
Test3		March 27
Test2		February 27
FudCon		February 9-11 (including hackfest)
Test1		January 30

Not a lot of slip time in there (at least, not with the RH Summit as a
target).

Comments?

--
Max Spevack