Fedora Foo (was Re: Fedora Freedom?)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Dec 13 06:02:49 UTC 2006

On 13.12.2006 04:52, Rik van Riel wrote:
> Andreas Bierfert wrote:
>> On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:32:38 -0500
>> Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> I propose that we call the Fedora universe collection "Fedora Freedom".
>> -1
>> Just reminds me to much of Freedom Fries which I dearly hate.
>> Fedora
>> +1
> +1 on Fedora

That seems to be the consensus (and was agreed on by the board afaics).
But I'd really like to see a semi-official name for our internal
discussions as the generic name "Fedora" often it to unclear what we are
talking about (the Project? the packages mix of what was formally known
as Core and Extras? Something else?).

Suggestions? Fedora Packages? Fedora Package Universe?

Cu
thl