kernels in the packaging universe (was: Re: F7 Plan (draft))

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Dec 20 16:00:54 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 10:53 -0500, Dave Jones wrote:
> PS3: The PPC64 kernel will support this out of the box.

Real soon now. They aren't available here until March, but one has been
sent from Japan and should arrive this week. There's basic support for
it in 2.6.20 and I've started merging the one or two bits which missed
the 2.6.20 cutoff, like support for big-endian OHCI.

Once it's fully working in rawhide I'll look at the possibility of doing
an FC6-based release for it.

--
dwmw2