mailing-list reorganisation, round 2

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 22:02:34 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 12:07, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> === fedora-extras-list ===
>
> Well, it seems the "Core packages gets merged into the Extras framework"
> is nearly official. Discuss the stuff that was on fedora-extras-list
> until now on fedora-devel in the future.

Well, mock, plague, pungi, and potentially br^W new Fedora Buildsystem
Software use this list as their 'upstream' mailing list.  We'd rather not use
fedora-devel as these pieces of software have users outside of Fedora, that
will probably not be interested in sifting through tonnes of Fedora specific
mail.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora