[fab] trimming Core, some (more) kde bits

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Jul 26 13:58:38 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 July 2006 18:43, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> kdeaccessibility (~9MB)
>
> Probably want left in until we have shippable Extras CDs.  A lot of the folks
> that need these languages don't have high bandwidth.

These are accessibility tools, not languages, but I can see these
staying in.

>> kdeartwork-icons (~11MB)
> If this is extra icons, sure kick it.

>> kdeedu (~30MB)
> That is big.  I could see it going.

>> kdegames (~11MB)
> Please...  (:
>
>> kdeaddons (~3MB) (BR's kdegames-devel, xmms-devel)
> addons, sounds like Extras too me.

>> I already have most of these already up for review (presumably for
>> fc7/UnleashKDE purposes), so these could get moved to Extras relatively
>> quickly.
>
> How quickly?  By Test2 release?

Depends mostly on the packages getting reviewed and approved. (:

kdeaccessibility: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194276
kdeartwork-extras (including icons): http://bugzilla.redhat.com/196379
kdebindings: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194280
kdeedu: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194373
kdegames [WWW] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194374

I'll whip up a package review submission for kdeaddons asap.

-- Rex