[fab] agenda for tomorrow

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 5 20:01:16 UTC 2006

Fedora Board meets tomorrow.  As usual, I'm sending the agenda to this
wider list, so that everyone can know what we're going to talk about ahead
of time, and we'll report back after the meeting.

* Infrastructure issues.  Need to get an update from Elliot as to what his
team is working on, what their priorities are, etc.
 	- account system
 	- access to infrastructure
 	- CMS
 	- other stuff Elliot thinks is important

* Plone update

* We've talked about finishing the f.r.c migration, now it's time to
assign ownership and *make it happen*.
 	- what are the blockers?

* Extras sponsorship
 	- Is this process smooth?  I heard some grumblings at the Summit
 	- What do we need to fix?

* the next FUDCon

* Brand/Logo/Trademark stuff

* Fedora Legacy (see Jesse's email on f-a-b)

I'm guessing we'll easily cover an hour on these topics.  But we're not
hanging up the phones until we've got ownership and action items on this
stuff.  I want to make sure we *make progress* rather than just *talk
about* progress.  :-)

--Max

--
Max Spevack