[fab] agenda for tomorrow

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Jun 6 01:59:40 UTC 2006

On Monday 05 June 2006 19:32, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:

> If there is technical expertise w.r.t Plone that is lacking, then that's
> one issue to be solved.

We've got people in and near the project that know Plone with varying degrees
of expertise.  The basic functions are easy, and there's plenty of
information for more complex functions.  I think, overall, we've got the
necessary skills.

> If it's simply a matter of websites/docs folks getting around to moving
> content around and figuring out the details of that amongst themselves,
> that is an entirely separate issue, and easily solved simply by
> introducing some deadlines.

This is where the issue is.  We need some decisions made about how it's going
to work, and then we can start setting deadlines to get the grunt work done.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/