[fab] New project formation is out of control

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 20:11:32 UTC 2006

Collective: "The Fedora Documentation Collective is pleased to present its
Five Year Plan.  All hail Comrade Karsten, the Great Father of the Fedora
Documentation Collective!"

Cell: "Fedora Extras Cell fully operational.  The crow flies at midnight.
Fidelio."

Team doesn't suck too bad, I suppose.  "Join the Fedora Freemedia Team."
Could be worse.  Conceptually, it's pretty close.

--g