[fab] Integrate Legacy

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jun 9 15:26:05 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 10:31 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:

> ... and I really think the "copy the existing branches to /cvs/legacy,
> work from there" isn't a bad thing to handle things so that we can get
> you going now.

Completely agreed.  I was operating under the assumption that the first
cut would be a completely separate CVS root that we can control with
ACLs via the Fedora Account System.  Basically to start with anybody in
Legacy group would have access to the CVS.  Reviewers and testers need
not be in the group, but developers need to be.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora