[fab] Re: [Famsco-list] New project formation is out of control

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jun 10 16:35:24 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 08:38 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> RHM is a vehicle for that input as well as offering a "feedback input"
> from the readership.  RHM periodically allows readers to respond with
> data on how much they benefited from an article, whereas this "new"
> interview initiative does not seem to have any such mechanism.

BTW, I understand that RHM is improving the feedback mechanism.  For
example, my last article and the one in the coming issue have forum
threads for discussion in my Articles forum (on quaid.108).  This thread
is now linked from the bottom of the article.

Anyway, I would love to see a greater role for FDP in peer review, such
as editing Fedora Interviews.  Figuring out how to get FDP in the review
loop is a good thing for us to discuss about a new project before it
gets entirely out in the wild. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project