[fab] Fedora Logo versus OPL License

Mark Webbink mwebbink at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 12:27:37 UTC 2006

Sorry to be late to this party.  I can confirm that Rahul is correct.
The FEDORA mark, as well as the Fedora Logo, are trademarks, and those
marks are owned by Red Hat.  They are to be applied only to the original
content and software released by the Fedora Project and not to modified
versions of those.  The Fedora Trademark Guidelines, found here
http://fedora.redhat.com/about/trademarks/guidelines/, apply equally to
documentation.

Mark