[fab] Build and include NTFS module

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jun 26 22:52:40 UTC 2006

> I would like to hear a decision on this being made by our counsel. We
> have included Mono in Fedora on the basis of OIN
> (http://openinventionnetwork.com/). OIN covers the Linux kernel as one
> of its many components protected by it. Would this be enough for
> Fedora
> to include and build the NTFS module in the kernel package?

Actually, it would be just build and distribute the NTFS module.  We
already include it in source form as part of the kernel srpm.

On a different note, I understand the OIN protects us as we distribute,
how does it protect others as they REdistribute?  Is there any
protection?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora