comps.xml (Re: [fab] looking at our current state a bit)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:09:04 UTC 2006

MS> Are logs of the relevant bits available? So, public, but not
MS> really open.

Man, that's petty.

I'm sure plenty of people have them, but I'll make the offer: I have
full logs of #fedora-extras and #fedora-admin going back at least a
couple of months if someone needs them.  I can even separate out the
meetings from #fedora-admin if someone wants, but note that I'm away
for the weekend and won't be able to look to this until Monday.

 - J<