[fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Nov 3 16:00:08 UTC 2006

On Friday 03 November 2006 10:47, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> I'm not saying we need FF 2 as a official update now. Get it out in one
> or two months when most extensions are fixed. Or put it in a special
> repo (as aiglx in FC5) and maintain it there for those interested.

So first you're complaining that FF2 wasn't made available for FC6, and now
you're saying it shouldn't be, only when its ready, and that it should be
made available in a special repo for those to test.

I seem to remember Chris Aillon posting up FF2 rpms for FC6 systems a while
ago, and got all of some 50~ downloaders.  He still feels its not ready for
FC6, but it is in rawhide.  How is this NOT what you wanted to see?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora