[fab] Fedora summit, monday afternoon update

Max Spevack max at spevack.org
Mon Nov 13 18:26:40 UTC 2006

I don't want to retype everything, but I would like to point people to the
fedora planet in general, and my blog, where I've posted a few summaries
of what we've done so far.

http://planet.fedoraproject.org/
http://spevack.livejournal.com/

Also #fedora-summit on freenode.

I can't get on the VPN, but I'd like someone to cross-post this to
fedora-devel list.  If I do it from my non-RHAT address, the note will get
lost in moderation.

I'd also like, at the end of the day, for someone to post the IRC logs on
the FedoraSummit wiki page.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://spevack.org