fun with naming

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Nov 30 13:53:17 UTC 2006

Josh Boyer schrieb:
> On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 03:05 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
>>> I think I (we?) prefer Fedora Universe.[*]
>>> * We need to have more fun with our naming, I think.  Bring the love back.
> Why can't we just call it Fedora

Maybe we do "Fedora Solaris" one day? Or "Fedora Music"? Or even
"Fedora <insert something that hasn't anything to do with the stuff we
do today>"? I think we should leave this door open for the future.

> (or Fedora Linux)?

Fedora Linux would be fine, too, but we had that "Do we have to call in
Fedora GNU/Linux" debate already...

CU
thl