[fab] Re: Firefox splash page tracker

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Fri Oct 6 17:13:58 UTC 2006

seth vidal wrote:
> I'm not accusing you or even red hat of being the big brothers.
>
> There are plenty of them in the world. And recording what folks in
> various developing nations is practically a pass-time for a good portion
> of our government.

I guess I should be clear as well.  When you first reacted to what we
were proposing so violently it really surprised me.  I really had to sit
for a while and ask "is what I'm suggesting here pretty wrong?"  And as
a result, I think that I had to be more careful with my thinking and
what we were actually trying to do with this.

So accuse away - it's constructive in a strange sense. :)

--Chris