Seeking reviewers for Summer of Code applications

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Apr 4 17:48:22 UTC 2007

We've got nearly 40 applications, not counting those that have been marked as
ineligible, from potential Summer of Code students.  We must review these
applications and select which ones will be most valuable to the Fedora
Project and have a real chance of success.

I would appreciate any contributor volunteers that would like to assist in
reviewing and ranking the applications.  I would also still welcome any more
volunteer mentors to handle the applications we end up accepting.  We've only
got a few days to decide, so, if you can help, please sign up and start
providing feedback right away.

The resources you need are listed on the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/Mentors

If you have questions, let me know.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes