the all IRC Board meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 00:56:37 UTC 2007

What did people think?  Good, bad, too slow, not enough detail?  Should we
keep doing it this way, and only have Board phone calls for the issues
that absolutely can't be discussed on IRC?

Looking for feedback, because I really want this stuff to run in a way
that makes both the Board members and the community happy.

My personal opinion -- we covered a decent amount of ground, though it did
take 90 minutes instead of an hour, but there was a lot of participation
that otherwise wouldn't happen.  It felt more like a mini version of the
Fedora Summit that we had last year in Boston and on IRC.

--Max