Privacy policy status

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:23:13 UTC 2007

Does anyone have any information on the status of our privacy policy?
We really ought to have something non-draft, spelled out where our users
and account holders can be assured of how their information is or isn't
used.  The existing draft is pretty good but I'm certain this is
something legal should be (and probably was already tasked with)
reviewing.  Max and Greg have a lot on their respective plates; is there
anyone else who can carry this to completion?