RFC: Release team meetings

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 14:27:40 UTC 2007

On Friday 13 April 2007 10:26:43 Karsten Wade wrote:
> "It's part of the reason why I _haven't_ yet created the sig page for
> the release team, thinking about this crud gives me a headache."
>
> I agree that you don't want to slow down progressing on the idea that
> Bill put forward.  But you are basically saying that you are allergic to
> governance details.  In that case, pick someone else to do them.

I never said I wouldn't be happy if somebody else did that.  I applauded Bill
for stepping up.  I stated that _I_ get frustrated when _I_ want to get a
group of people together to accomplish something, and _I_ get faced with all
kinds of procedural red tape.  Doesn't mean that somebody else doesn't love
this kind of stuff and would be willing to do that kind of legwork for each
group.  I don't, and I won't.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora