RFC: Release team meetings

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 12:01:49 UTC 2007

On Friday 13 April 2007 16:46:00 Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Not sure everyone who may need to be there is on this list. CC'ing some
> more people.
>
> Background: we'd like to start having weekly meetings to discuss the
> state of the release, potential slips, etc.
>
> More information is at:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BillNottingham/ReleaseMeetingsDraft
>
> As leaders/prominent members of the projects mentioned in the initial
> draft, we'd like to know your availability (or a delegate's availability)
> for the meeting.
>
> Jesse has suggested Mondays, 1700 UTC (1PM Eastern). Is this suitable?

So far we have an ack from me, Bill N, Dave J, Mike McG, Will Woods, Josh
Boyer.  Still seeking input from jrb, mclasen, Rex, dimitris, Karsten, aalam,
and the rest of the rel-eng team.

Notably we're missing somebody from the installer team, somebody from Base OS
(all the non-desktop userland type stuff), and maybe tools folks like the
gcc/glibc folks (adding jakub).  Please reply as soon as possible so that I
can allocate this time today.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora