Board Meeting, 2007-04-17

Max Spevack max at spevack.org
Tue Apr 17 00:12:08 UTC 2007

We have a Board meeting at 10:00 AM EDT, 14:00 GMT, tomorrow.  Sorry for
the late reminder.

Here's what I'd like to do with tomorrow's meeting.

One of the things that has been talked around, but needs to be solidified
by the Board, is giving clarity to exactly what sort of topics FESCO
should be responsible for deciding.  I know that in particular thl and
bpepple have shared some of their thoughts with me off-list.

So I'd like to use tomorrow's time to have that discussion in
#fedora-meeting, with whoever is available from FESCO to feel free to join
in.  Hopefully we can make some decisions and start to put a clear line in
place.  I think some of this exists already, but it doesn't hurt to
solidify it.

Like last week, we'll do the whole thing on IRC, but this time instead of
having a release meeting, we'll talk about these specific governance
questions.

Thanks, and sorry for the somewhat shorter than usual notice.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://spevack.org