Release Engineering Meeting Recap from Monday 16-APR-07

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Apr 23 10:17:29 UTC 2007

Sorry, my last mail had some sort of unvoluntarily embedded "fill the
blanks" contest :)

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:34:02AM +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > On 23.04.2007 05:56, Dave Jones wrote:
> > > The entire purpose of the dist tag is to discriminate between
> > > two otherwise same version packages across two releases.
>
> And to ensure proper upgrade paths, e.g. releated releases should have
> disttags that

"are orderable in rpm's sort semantics" is the proper fill. Did you
all find the right answer? ;)

Next time I'll do multiple choices ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net