Tuesday May 1 Fedora Board Meeting topics

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 18:18:03 UTC 2007

There are several issues worth discussing tomorrow morning (10:00 AM
eastern time, 14:00 GMT) in #fedora-meeting.

(1) Thorsten's draft proposal suggesting a division of responsibility
between the Board and FESCO is worth people's time reading.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThorstenLeemhuis/FESCoAndBoard

My guess is we can probably get some email list discussion of it prior to
tomorrow's meeting, and then hash out in IRC any of the biggest concerns.

(2) In a similar vein, any current topics that FESCO is working through
that need input or decision making from the Board.  Basically an update to
the Board from FESCO, that includes anything that FESCO would like the
Board to act on.

(3) Just because this is an area that I'm personally a bit behind on, I
wonder if one of the people who is leading up EPEL would like to share
with the Board (and anyone else who is on IRC at the time) what the
current status of EPEL is, if there's any big issues that need to be
resolved, etc.

(4) Any other topics that need to be brought up.  I am hesitant to talk in
great detail about anything post-F7 yet, simply because with the Red Hat
Summit coming next week, and F7 release on May 24th, we're very much in
pre-release crunch time.  But if there are any topics people feel need to
be brought up tomorrow, we will set aside some time.

Again, I'd like to try to handle tomorrow's meeting entirely on IRC, with
no phone call component.

There will be NO meeting next Tuesday (May 8th), since many of the people
on the Board will be going to the Red Hat Summit.

Thanks,
Max

--
Max Spevack