[Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 03:01:52 UTC 2007

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> I've already accepted at least the meeting :)

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but if they want to have a
meeting at FOSDEM, I'm obviously happy to be a part of that.  I'll be
there, and the main reason why I'm going is to have a chance to meet folks
(both in Fedora and other distros) who I wouldn't otherwise have a chance
to talk to in person.

Good job, Chitlesh, for taking the initiative to accept their invitation.

See you in a few weeks,
Max

--
Max Spevack