kqemu is now GPLv2

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Fri Feb 9 04:17:05 UTC 2007

> On Thursday 08 February 2007 11:29, Andreas Bierfert wrote:
> > If we cut the last two sentences I totally agree. I mean that raises the
> > questions what we actually do deliver as end user support for fedora things
> > and if we should better document that nobody will guarantee support for
> > anything in Fedora.
>
> In case you missed it, the Fedora Project doesn't guarantee nor provide
> any "support" for anything in Fedora.

You need to revise the front page of fedoraproject.org then.  Quote:

"The Fedora Project is a Red Hat sponsored and community supported open
source project."

There's even a section on help and support in the FAQ.

We provide support all the damn time.  We just don't guarantee problem
resolution or turn-around time.

josh