CLA requirements

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 21 20:44:49 UTC 2007

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> Then, these people should be directed to fedora marketing.

This is the club mentality I would want to avoid.

Fedora Ambassadors Project is a bridge between the Fedora Project and the
> rest of the world.

You miss the point completely. In short we dont expect ambassadors to be
highly technical people. Making all of them sign the CLA is currently a
high barrier to entry.  If only a dozen of them are contributing
content, we should probably not be making all of them sign the CLA. As
simple as that.

Rahul