why I'm using Ubuntu instead of Fedora ATM

Rob Garth rgarth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 10:10:40 UTC 2007

I am not part of the Fedora Project and so I guees my opinion is fairly
meaningless but on the LTS support stuff. FC6 is the upstream of RHEL5. This
means that resources are already going into supporting basically the same
code base, I know it is a fork, but there is more similar than different, so
could the fedora releases that are upstream of RHEL be LTS releases? 2 years
would be lovely.

Agreed. We always point people to RHEL or CentOS and I think that