move mailinglists to a new server (for example something like lists.fedoraproject.org)

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 16:36:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 16:03 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> would such a move be fine for everybody (especially those from the
> board)? If not please yell now! tia ;-)

For what it's worth, it's always struck me as a bit odd that the fedora
lists are still @redhat.com.

Moving them to fedoraproject.org means more work for the infrastructure
folks, though, so I can't support the idea unless they're willing and
able.

> @wwoods: what do we do with fedora-qa(-list)? How urgent do you need it?

It's not "OMG HEAD ON FIRE" urgent. We can keep using fedora-test-list
until the board et. al. figure out where mailing lists should live. I'd
prefer not to move to fedora-qa at rh.com, just to be forced to move
again two weeks later.

-w