Must Have for Fedora 7

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 12:19:17 UTC 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 02:02:36 Max Spevack wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/MustHave

I thought we passed on the idea of a Desktop like spin to fit on one CD.  If
the LiveCD is also installable, why create a second CD that is just
installable?  Cannot the LiveCD fulfill both the Live role and the 'single cd
install' role for both Gnome and KDE?  This would leave the Prime spin for
pure installable media.

Also missing was what I thought the board meeting at the summit decided,
an "Everything" spin.  There seems to be a sufficient usage case for creating
such a beast, and fairly easy with pungi to just do a manifest of '*'.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora