Fedora code of conduct

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Wed Mar 21 13:26:51 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 09:15 -0400, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> http://tromey.com/blog/?p=328

Interesting entry. In it he says:

"The author offers two diagnostic tests to identify chronic assholes.
First, does interacting with the person consistently drain your energy
and leave you feeling oppressed or humiliated? Second, how does the
person treat other people less powerful than him- (or her-) self?"

What I'm trying to figure out is the occasions when I conflate the
subject draining my energy and leaving me feeling oppressed or
humiliated and the person leaving me feeling oppressed or humiliated.

I've found there are lots of subjects or projects that steal my will to
live. Anyone else?

-sv