codec buddy pain

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 15:35:12 UTC 2007

> Can't we all please stop the alarmist tone, and just try codeina once,
> before continuing this discussion ? I am surprised how much of this
> discussion seems to be based on hearsay or reading reviews.

I'm not in a position to do that, and unfortunately have to rely upon
y'all, who have slightly or wildly different stories.  However, I
understand from *you* that Seth's screenshots are old and the situation
has changed to one not to be alarmed about.  Right?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org