Review queue/FESCo after the merge

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 21:16:57 UTC 2007

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:54:04 +0100
Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> wrote:

> Now I just need to convince someone to do this work :)

And this is the crux of the issue.  Perhaps in the "old FESCo" days,
more people were interested in working on this as there were some easy
gains to be made.

Now a days, such gains would not be easy and a lot of work would have
to be put in to make things better, and there just isn't anybody
volunteering to do it.

Good thing we have J5 who's been tasked by Red Hat to work on this
problem space.

One needs not be in FESCo to work on these issues.  FESCo just has to
say "yes, we'd like to see that happen, and we approve this change"

--
Jesse Keating