Legal Update

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 16:51:32 UTC 2007

> What I understood is that is that we can't explicitly say in words the
> reason behind why we don't include certain software.  I don't consider
> the context in the workflow that I described as not allowed. Spot, let
> me know what you think.  If we need to get legal confirmation on the
> specific workflow as I suggested, let's get that done.

Like I've told several other people, it would depend on the precise way
that it is implemented.

Draft out a specific flow of action (with the exact wording) for what
you want to implement, and lets discuss it amongst ourselves. When we
are in agreement that it is the sort of thing that we'd like to try to
do, I'll run it past the lawyers, and we'll go from there.

~spot