Fedora Board Recap 2007-NOV-13

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 22:53:36 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:48:55 -0900
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you saying that as a project we can make a commitment to producing
> the corresponding source media image for every binary media image we
> produce at the time of binary media image production?

We can get away with making a limited number of source isos that works
for either the specific binary images we hand out, or maybe one larger
one that works for all the binary ones.  I just propose that we use
this method instead of an offer to download the sources, which would
pin us to at least 3 years, potentially a /lot/ more depending on the
interpretation of the license.

--
Jesse Keating