early coverage of fedora 8

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 23 16:51:04 UTC 2007

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

>>> Bruce Byfield is a sharp dude.
>>
>> Note that he's complaining about the sermon that the board
>> specifically asked for.
>
> Yeah, but he cares about different things.  He doesn't have to like the
> sermon.  He just has to understand what *we* care about.

The actual "sermon" has changed a bit so that it is more explanatory.
Refer http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Multimedia/Codeina. We haven't heard
back from Red Hat Legal yet on whether it is possible to link to any
third party repository as a alternative. So this appears to be only
legally safe choice for us. Not a very comfortable one nevertheless.

Rahul