Fedora TV, the video quandary, and a request for advice (fwd)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:08:59 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>  Maybe we should just try to bootstrap a Miro channel on a box somewhere for
> testing purposes.  I've still got a test box in Fedora-land for Fedora TV, I
> think -- I'd be happy to give it up.

That would make some sense.

Also we need to talk to the Miro maintainer about flipping the bits to
make gst the default instead of xine. Miro on rawhide seems to be
busted.. the interface is borked. I wonder if that is xulrunner
damage?

But Miro on F8 comes up and works for me.. just need to switch playback to gst.

-jef