Elected/Appointed Board

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 21 21:53:34 UTC 2008

> It is also used as a tie-breaker.  We had a tie a few weeks ago over
>  (*holds breath*) Codeina/Codec Buddy, right there live in IRC, and Paul
>  had to make the decision.  Not sure how often this happens.  Was his
>  decision the will of the community just because it potentially aligned
>  with a portion of them?  Jon is arguing, aiui, "No."

Maybe I should try and re-phrase as it usually takes me a few tries to
figure out what I'm actually trying to say!

Simply: is the current system in the spirit of the project? I think
that, possibly, it isn't.

Thanks for your responses so far though, they've certainly helped my
appreciate aspects of the project that I didn't get before :)

Jon